Statement of Ethics
Hypnotherapy isn’t well understood outside of the profession itself, so there are some misconceptions around it.
Firstly, hypnosis is not necessarily hypnotherapy. Insomnia Hypnotherapy Australia (IHA) is focused on helping others through hypnotherapy. Hypnosis in a stage show is very different to hypnotherapy.
Secondly, hypnotherapy will not involve a client doing anything against their will and an extensive discussion around hypnotherapy is always conducted before any hypnotic intervention.
Anyone representing IHA agrees to conduct themselves in a certain manner. This includes the following:
- No judgements are made regarding any issue that a client seeks help with from IHA.
- Confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Although there is every confidence that results will be achieved if a client puts in the effort required of them, IHA will not make any guarantees of success due to legal and ethical reasons.
- If it is deemed that a client would be better served by another practitioner or by seeking help from a GP, this will be conveyed to the client appropriately.
- Personal and professional proficiency will be maintained through ensuring registration with appropriate bodies, and continuing education and development.
What Clients Are Saying:
The office is located in Stones Corner/Greenslopes, within the bustling Stones Corner Village.
Suburbs close to Stones Corner include Coorparoo, Woollongabba, East Brisbane, Kangaroo Point, Norman Park, Annerley, Fairfield, Holland Park, South Bank, South Brisbane, West End, Morningside, Bulimba, Hawthorne, Carina and Cannon Hill.
Zoom consultations are also available.